Often when designing or building the houses are omitted details that eventually end up affecting our everyday lives, such as poor ventilation. Humid climates and bad habits within the home can become transformed into an unhealthy place to live, in this case must make changes as soon as possible so that you maintain good health and improve your quality of life.
For those populations where there are all the seasons must take action and invest in autumn are wet seasons, the problem starts when the houses have poor ventilation where mold spots begin to appear unpleasant, odors, condensation or the same moisture but much more imperceptible, which ultimately affects our health, which is why you now talk moisture treatment for home.
As remove moisture from home
1. Get a good ventilation at home is necessary to remove moisture, especially during and after household activities that produce such as cooking or showering.
2. Avoid having too many plants within the home as these contribute to increased humidity.
3. Tender wet clothes outside the house and avoid humidity will achieve it smell better when dry.
4. The use of heating should be moderate, because hot air is more humid than the cold, must maintain a minimum temperature of 15 ° C to prevent moisture from collecting on the walls and windows. If your house is particularly suitable temperature is 19 ° C in public areas, and 17 ° C in the rooms.
5. Find and repair leaking pipes help reduce moisture sources.
6. Do not put furniture against the wall, if you leave a gap air can circulate better and so you prevent moisture.
7. The use of fans help move the air favoring evaporation and reduces the humidity.
Hydrotec.cat website offers solutions for this problem, you can find other tips on how to remove, remove and treat the humidity in your home, get a free diagnosis and know how to make the repairs necessary to avoid these effects at home.
The most common causes of mold in the home appears is excess moisture in the house, especially the kitchen, bathrooms and bedrooms, there is insufficient ventilation or simply not reached the rooms, showers, leaky or broken pipes The ambient temperature is too low or lack of moisture extraction devices.